Premature ejaculation is when a man ejaculates far too early, usually less than 2 minutes after penetration. Ejaculating too soon is embarrassing and unsatisfying for both partners, and can affect up to 40% of men at some point throughout their lives. Even though this condition is extremely common, Priligy (dapoxetine) is the only proven oral treatment available today. Taken orally, Priligy works to prolong a man's sexual performance by an average of 200% to 300%.
What is Priligy and how does work?
Priligy is an oral tablet that acts quickly within 60 minutes and is only taken when you need it. The effects of Priligy are also short lived lasting for approximately 1-3 hours, which considerably lowers the risk of any possible side effects.
Priligy belongs to a group of medications called Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI’s). These medicines work by inhibiting the re-absorption of serotonin in your neural cells. When you're about to ejaculate, a reflex message is passed down from your brain to your nervous system. It's delivered by serotonin but sometimes serotonin can be re-absorbed too quickly. This causes disruptions in the way the reflex message is passed from cell to cell, and can lead to conditions such as depression and premature ejaculation. By inhibiting the re-absorption of serotonin, messages are communicated better and you are able to take greater control over your ejaculation.
Please note that ejaculation problems should not be confused with impotence, a condition whereby a man can not sustain an erection during sex.
Priligy (dapoxetine) is available in two strengths 30mg and 60mg. If you have not used this medicine before we would recommend the starting dosage of 30mg, if this treatment does not produce the desired results, you can request the 60mg dosage on your next order.
How to take
A single tablet should be taken at least 1 hour before intercourse. You can take this medicine on a full or empty stomach. Always stick to your prescribed dosage to avoid any potential side effects during or after treatment. Priligy (dapoxetine) tablets should not be taken by men under the age of 18 or men over 65 years of age. It’s essential that our Doctors have a thorough understanding of your medical history before agreeing to prescribe you Priligy. For this reason, please mention in full conditions you have and medications you are taking.
Where can I Buy Priligy online?
You can buy Priligy online with or without a prescription at Medical Specialists, after completing a simple online consultation. Just complete an online doctor consultation by clicking the orange button above. We are the UK’s leading supplier of premature ejaculation medication, and Priligy for sale in the UK.
Ask Our Doctor / Pharmacist
Medical Specialists® are proud of our in-house team of Doctors, Pharmacists and Experts who carry out the online consultations, dispense medication or help our patients in other ways.
If you would like to ask one of our experts any questions regarding your medication or any other matter, then please feel free to submit your query to us and will get back to you.
How We Package Your Order
Your medication is sealed in a plain shipping box for protection then placed inside a tamper-proof Royal Mail special delivery envelope before being dispatched from our in-house NHS pharmacy.
- Discreet Plain Packaging cheapest priligy uk
- Royal Mail Special Delivery
- No Mention of Medication
For full patient information, please read or print out the leaflet provided at the bottom of this page.
View Patient Information Leaflet
This patient information leaflet is provided for information purposes only. This leaflet information should not be used in contradiction with your Doctor or Pharmacist's advice. Medical Specialists recommend that you carefully read the information leaflet provided with your medication. Medical Specialists will not accept liability for information displayed. Please refer to the leaflet provided with your medication for the latest manufacturer's information.
Possible side effects whilst taking Priligy
Like all medicines, Priligy can have side effects. Some of these effects may be serious. In clinical studies, most side effects were mild or moderate and went away over time. Very common side effects of Priligy (affecting 1 in 10 people or more) include:
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- Increased blood pressure
- Tingling or numbness
- Blurred vision
- Ringing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
- Diarrhoea, abdominal pain, dry month, vomiting, ingestion, intestinal gas, constipation, bloating
- Excessive sweating
- Fatigues, sleepiness and yawning
- Difficulty paying attention and feeling irritable
- Erectile dysfunction (difficulty getting or keeping an erection)
- Difficulty sleeping
- Anxiety, nervousness, decreased sexual desire, depression, indifference
- Abnormal dreams
If any of the following happen, tell your doctor immediately:
- Signs of allergy such as rash, itching or hives on the skin; shortness of breath, wheezing or difficulty breathing; swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other parts of the body
Other side effects not listed above may also occur in some people.Before you take Priligy:
- Tell your doctor if you have allergies to any other medicines, foods, preservatives or dyes
- Tell your doctor if you have not been diagnosed with premature ejaculation
- Tell your doctor if you use recreational drugs such as ecstasy, LSD, narcotics, or benzodiazepines
Tell your doctor if you have or have had any medical conditions, especially the following:
- History of dizziness from low blood pressure
- Heart and blood vessel problems
- Bleeding tendencies, Depression, Psychiatric disease such as schizophrenia
- History of mania (great excitement, hallucinations, difficulty in concentrating or staying still) or bipolar disorder (extreme mood swings) or develop seizures (fits) or have uncontrolled epilepsy
- Severe liver or kidney problems
Stop taking PRILIGY and see your doctor straight away if:
- You have fits (seizures)
- You faint or feel light-headed when you stand up
- You notice any changes in your mood
- You have any thoughts of suicide or harming yourself
Buy Cheap Priligy Online. The best combination of. - EPC-UK Viagra generico dove comprare Dapoxetine Priligy Uk Only Top Quality Drugs - James House
Buy Priligy from 5.13 with or without prescription online
Buy Priligy Tablets (30mg) in the UK from 19 DrFelix
Buy Generic Priligy online in UK - ED Tablets
Buy Dapoxetine Priligy Over The Counter
5mg, caixa com 28 comprimidos revestidos
Buy Generic Cialis Online